Cape Cod District

Department of Veterans’ Services

Mass Vet Benefit Calculator

Mass Vet Benefit Calculator

Please click the button above to see if you qualify for financial assistance.

Locations & Hours

We service 15 towns on Cape Cod and have 7 office locations to assist Veterans throughout the Cape.

66 Falmouth Rd. (Behind First Citizens Credit Union)
Hyannis, MA 02601
Tel 508-778-8740
Fax 508-778-8745
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM

Bourne Community Center, 239 Main St.
Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
Tel 508-743-3009
Fax 508-743-3010
Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street
Harwich, MA 02645
Tel 508-430-7510
Fax 508-430-7530
Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM

Mashpee Senior Center, 26 Frank E. Hicks Dr.
Mashpee, MA 02649
Tel 508-539-1440
1st and 3rd Friday of the month 1:00PM – 4:00 PM – By appt. only

Sandwich Council on Aging, 270 Quaker Meetinghouse Rd
Sandwich MA 02537
Thursday 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM

Provincetown Council on Aging, 2 Mayflower St.
Provincetown, MA 02657
Tel 508-487-7099
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM

Town Hall Multi Services Bldg., 54 Marion Road
Wareham, MA 02571
Tel 508-291-3100 ext. 3135
Fax 508-291-3127
Tuesdays 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Falmouth Residents
Click Here


What is the definition of a “Massachusetts Veteran “for entitlement to state and town veteran’s benefits?

Please see Definition of a MA Veteran

How do I get a Veterans License Plate?

Please see Veterans License Plate

How can I get a cemetery marker for a veteran?

Please see Cemetery marker for a Veteran

How do I obtain a Certificate of Eligibility for a VA home loan?

You can go to Certificate of Eligibility for a VA home loan to download a 26-1880 form and mail to the address on the form or call 877-827-3702

How can I get proof of VA Disability Certification Letter for Real Estate and Excise Tax Exemptions and other benefits?

You can go VA Disability Certification Letter Download VA benefit letters or call MyVA311 for help 844-698-2311. If you have hearing loss, call TTY:711

Do I qualify for a utility or telephone discount?

Please see HERE

What Educational Benefits are available to veterans?

Please see Educational Benefits

Can I get hearing aids or glasses from the VA?

The VA will provide glasses and hearing aids to veterans with any compensable service-connected disability, former Prisoners of War and Purple Heart recipients. The benefit is generally not available for the spouse of a veteran, other assistance may be available, here.

How do I qualify for Aid & Attendance with Pension?

Please see Aid & Attendance with Pension